Ozone & UBI Therapy
Have you been getting sick more often than you used to?
Do you feel like your immune system is weakening, even though you keep doing all of the right things?
Does it feel like no matter how much sleep you get, you still feel tired?
If this sounds familiar, you might feel like you'll never be able to get truly healthy again. Luckily, the combination of IV ozone therapy with UBI provides you with an optimal healing solution. These treatments may be beneficial for addressing many chronic conditions, injuries, and more. If you have been facing chronic health conditions or sustained injuries, IV Ozone treatments with UBI can be the path to relief. Don't put up with feeling less than your best any longer. If you're sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, this powerful treatment may be right for you. Learn more about IV Ozone therapy with UBI during a consultation with us at Lake Norman Integrative Wellness in Cornelius, NC.
What is Ozone?
Ozone (O3) is a type of oxygen, but it is different than the oxygen molecule you breath.
Ozone is a clean source of oxygen that has 3 atoms instead of two like the oxygen we breath. Ozone is a very powerful sterilizer and can destroy pathogens including bacteria, viruses, parasites, yeast, mold, fungus, and odors.
The process of oxidation allows the Ozone oxygen molecule to destroy the pathogens directly inside the cell.
Ozone also stimulates white blood cells and can convert back to the oxygen (O2) that we breathe if the body needs it.
Ozone therapy can also be used to treat wounds.
Ozone Therapy Benefits:
Ozone works by improving the health of your body at the cellular level. Here's how.
- Ozone modulates the immune system: For those who are frequently sick, ozone therapy will strengthen their immune system and for those where the immune system has malfunctioned, such as in autoimmune diseases, ozone therapy will modulate the immune system and calm it down.
- Ozone increases oxygen delivery to the tissues and cells: Ozone increases the amount of oxygen delivered to your red blood cells thereby delivering more oxygen to your organs and tissues.
- Ozone kills pathogens: Pathogens (viruses, bacteria, fungus, etc) cause disease. Ozone kills infections such as bacteria, parasites and fungus and inhibits viruses from attaching to your cells so they can't cause disease.
- Ozone increases cellular energy production: Oxygen allows our cells to make energy. Ozone helps make this process more efficient and effective.
- Ozone decreases oxidation in your body: Oxidation is a normal and necessary process that occurs in your body. Your body goes through oxidative stress when there is an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in your body. All disease is a result of an increase of oxidation in the body. As an oxidative therapy, tremendous healing can occur through the incorporation of intravenous ozone therapy.
- Ozone has been shown to stimulate stem cells: By stimulating stem cells, you have the ability to repair damaged tissues in your body, whether from chronic disease such as autoimmunity including lupus, rheumatoid or multiple sclerosis, from the impact of cancer on your body, or from degenerative or acute injuries such as arthritis, sports injuries or chronic pain.
- Ozone has been shown to help heal various skin ailments: The well known activity of Ozone acts as potent stimulating disinfectant and oxygen (O2) donor for therapeutic use. This treatment has proved to be useful in patients with chronic limb ischemia, skin infections such as diabetic ulcers, burns, traumatic and surgical wounds, abscesses and skin reactions after radiotherapy. There is a significant cleansing effect with improved oxygenation and enhanced healing of these conditions. As a result, this therapy helps conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
What is UBI?
Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) is an intravenous therapy in which we expose blood to ultraviolet light to stimulate the immune system. Ultraviolet blood irradiation is also known as photoluminescence, hemo-irradiation, photodynamic therapy, and oxidative phototherapy and was first developed to combat polio. It was also extensively used in the 1930s and 1940s to treat medical conditions including pneumonia, tuberculosis, and cancer.
UBI is used for a number of conditions today, ranging from specific issues like psoriasis and bladder infections, to more chronic infections and auto-immune diseases. UBI is a safe, proven medical procedure that kills bacteria and viruses, boosts the immune system, and rejuvenates the blood.
The goal of this ultraviolet light therapy is to stimulate the immune system to destroy any pathogens that are present in the blood. UBI therapy is conducted using a small amount of blood which is remove intravenously and run through a special ultraviolet generator before being put back in the body. Many experts compare the activity of UBI to a vaccine which helps to kill infections. Of note, peer reviewed published research has been shown that UBI even helps COVID and other viral illness.
Additional Benefits of Ozone & UBI
Both of these therapies have the ability to increase energy production, especially in the brain, by restoring oxygen levels available for your body to use. By restoring oxygen, it helps your body to resolve chronic pain, increase circulation and nutrient distribution, promote detoxification and even slow the aging process. Improving oxygenation can also help with hormone regulation, protein repair, hydration, and heal unhealthy cells involved in cancer progression. Plus it has the added benefit of helping us to feel better with any chronic health problems we are suffering from. It may even help with energy, sleep problems and helping anti-aging including healthier hair and nail growth.
While both IV Ozone treatments and Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) can improve your overall health, when they are used in tandem, you achieve results synergistically that boost your immune system and help you heal your body naturally. UBI destroys all of the viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants in the bloodstream while the ozone improves overall health function. These two therapies used in combination can, in many cases, replace the use of conventional antibiotics. They prompt a healing response by supporting the body's intrinsic repair mechanisms while preserving the integrity of the intestinal flora and the bacterial balance of the whole body.
Potential benefits of IV Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation with Ozone Therapy
- Strengthening of your immune system
- Stimulation of white blood cells and red blood cells
- Has powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-infectious effects
- Improves circulation
- Purifying the bloodstream
- Cardiovascular protection
- Preventing shock
- Increased resistance against infections, bacteria, and fungi
- Improvement of varicose veins
- Protects against cell mutation and the formation of cancers
- Reduces pain, especially to cancer treatments
- Increases metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
Conditions Which May Benefit From These Therapies
- All acute and chronic infections
- Autoimmune conditions and low immune function
- Integrative cancer management
- Poor brain function
- Mold and toxin exposure
- Lyme disease and other infectious disease problems
- Digestive system challenges
- Chronic fatigue and fatigue
- Asthma and COPD
- Allergies and chemical sensitivities
- Arthritis and inflammatory conditions
- Depression and mood disorders
- Non-healing wounds
- Cardiovascular, dental, and eye conditions
- Poor detoxification
Ozone & UBI Therapies Offered
- IV Therapy
- Limb Bagging
- Ozonated Water for drinking
- Ear and Nose Insufflation (Home based Ozone)
- Rectal Insufflation (Home based Ozone) - infusing ozone rectally
- Vaginal Insufflation (Home based Ozone - infusing ozone vaginally
- The patient is first prepped for the procedure.
- A specific amount of blood is drawn from the patient and then injected into a saline bag.
- Ozone is then added to the saline bag with the blood.
- The IV drip is then started and the ozonated blood solution passes through the ultraviolet light machine.
- The blood is returned to patient.
- Patients are recommended a specific number of sessions based on their disease or health goals and specific objective and subjective outcome goals.
- IV Ozone/UBI: $297
- Rectal Insufflation: $50
- Vaginal Insufflation: $60
- Ear insufflation: $40
Packages may be purchased. 10% off a package of 10 totaling $2670.