Neurological Disorders in Cornelius NC
Functional neurology is a method of evaluating and treating conditions that stem from problems in the nervous system. As a chiropractic neurologist, I specialize in functional neurology and use characteristics of the nervous system to restore and maintain health. These treatments are based on findings in the fields of neurology, neurophysiology, neuropsychology, embryology and cellular biochemistry.
I use cutting edge research to test for and determine the cause of the problem and treat it using brain-based rehabilitation.
Treating Neurological Disorders
Some of the problems we treat in our office include:
- Head Injuries/Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Back and Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathies
- Dystonia/Movement Disorders
- Numbness and Tingling
- Shoulder Pain
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- TMJ or TMD
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Other neurological disorders (Parkinson’s Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Bells
Are You Looking For Results?
- Are you tired of running from doctor to doctor only to play "Russian Roulette" with different medications? "Here try this drug, that didn't work? Try this one!"
- Are you tired of taking drugs that don't fix the problem?
- Do you continue to struggle with chronic pain and fatigue day in and day out?
We combine and evaluate the whole body, including properly assessing the nervous system with particular attention on the brain, and combine that with an assessment of all metabolic and immune systems, to get you specific nutritional and brain-based solutions that do not rely on the use of drugs or surgery to improve your body's function.
Navigating the healthcare system can feel like driving without a road map.
At Lake Norman Health and Wellness, we start from the beginning, working with patients to get a full picture of their medical history before embarking on the road to lasting well-being.
Call 704-987-3993 for more information and to see if you qualify for care.
For more information on this or other conditions we treat, give the Cornelius doctors at Lake Norman Health and Wellness a call today! We look forward to hearing from you.